Get Savvy with Social Media – 1 Day Workshop
In business, your question is no longer “should I use social media to expand my brand awareness?” It’s simply a question of how well you do it. We are going to show you how to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google + and more to maximise your marketing, your brand, SEO opportunities and most importantly your social media presence and personality.
To survive this ever evolving world, it is important to nurture your business personality online, ensure it is engaging and your target market know what you are all about and what you do can for them. This will fast track your business and make you relevant in the online world. Your online communication should be purposeful, relevant and in line with your brand message.
You Will Master:
- How to set up, manage and develop Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google + and more business profiles
- Engage and grow your fans, connections and followers
- The trick to captivating your audience and increasing your exposure online
- A mindful online personality
- The difference between personal and business communication on social media and managing both effectively and seamlessly
- The biggest turn off on line and how to avoid it in your business
How you will benefit:
- A professional and purposeful online presence that will engage your audience
- A more effective online approach to business marketing
- Your customers will gravitate towards your business as you will stand out with relevant online marketing
- Everyone is on line, but you will be on line and on form
- Understand the difference between the social media platforms and learn the best approach for your business and why
- Maximise your SEO opportunities with optimised content
This training workshop is run as a public workshop regularly in Sydney at our training venue. Check out the schedule to see what’s coming up
Your investment for a public workshop is just $597.00pp (including morning tea and lunch).
As with all our programs, we offer you a 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy with the training program. If applied, the skills learnt will make a positive impact on your social media activity.