Sales Rules – 1 Day Workshop
Sales is THE most important process in business but the secret of sales is never in the selling – it’s all about relationships! The customer experience you cultivate is the most important strategy you can have in business. This workshop looks at the things that make a difference in sales, in any business. It has been designed for those who have been in sales for a while and need to increase their sales effectiveness through sharpening sales skills and motivation with a high energy “shot in the arm” approach.
We show you how to build customer commitment, not just to the sales process but also to the ongoing relationship with customers. This is a high impact, engaging and motivating day perfect for sales people who need to get their mojo back and win more business.
You Will Master:
- How to build customer commitment, not just to the sales process but also to the ongoing relationship and creating win/win long term relationships
- Sales strategies that work and help you develop lifetime relationships with your customers
- The value of teamwork, synergy and collaboration for exceptional results
- A mentality of continuous improvement to keep your sales team fresh and innovative
- 10 things you can do to build the relationship with your customers
- 11 quality questions that work wonders in building long lasting professional relationships
- How to identify behavioural traits in your clients and colleagues to build rapport and improved relationships
Investing in your staff is the key to ensure you or your business STARTS realising the benefits of greater productivity and performance
How you will benefit:
- Satisfied, happy and content clients and staff who benefit from all round improved relationships
- Improved bottom line as staff will have more confidence in dealing with clients and closing the deal
- Greater staff and client retention
- Refreshed and reinvigorated sales team updated with the latest sales techniques using proven methods, without having to sit through the same old boring “sales training”
- The team will have a fresh take on sales and what the most important factor for success is
This training workshop, due to its popularity, is run as both a public workshop regularly throughout Australia and in house – it’s up to you! All in-house training workshops, held either on your business premises or at a location of your choice, are customised to suit your individual requirements.
Each business, along with each leader and their teams are unique and we embrace this uniqueness by delving into your specific needs. Before we deliver any training for you we will come out and discuss your issues, goals and the bottom line benefits you want to achieve from your investment. The training content will be guided by you. What we promise you is that each course will be driven by your desire to boost your sales, results and engagement. An investment in your staff is an investment in your business.
Your investment for a public workshop is just $597.00pp (including morning tea and lunch). If you choose to run an in-house customised program, your investment will vary depending on the size and location of the group. Simply send us an email or make a call and we will be happy to provide a proposal that meets your needs.
As with all our programs, we offer you a 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy with the training program. If applied, the skills learnt will make a positive impact on your sales and business performance.